Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 111

Thread: cherie whats new and exciting?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks Gusmeister~ Well, from scrub board to bass not bad, LOL. I tryed playing 6 string, my fingers are too short, then I lose patience and put it in the corner, for the dust bunnies. Ha... I will do my best with the singing. Me,me,me, [img]wink.gif[/img]
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everybody,
    Sorry I haven't been around. Was out of town for two weeks on vacation. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    A lot has happened since we spoke last. I have decided to go into business for myself with the artwork and not longer carve at the gallery, but it's all good. A little stressful but good. I have a wonderful friend, Jim Layland, and his wife Lisa, who own a beautiful piece of land on top of Chatsworth Canyon and I will start carving there. Can't wait for you to see my cool new carvings though almost all of them have sold!! Mara came to take pictures for you (since I have brought 5 here at my home) but we (Jake, Mara and me)ended up at sushi and got home too late. I start next week after a delivery of wood. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I will keep you all posted with what happening!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    Love you all,
    Cherie

  3. #43
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Cherie, glad to hear you had a great vacation.And yes, keep us posted with your business, love to see more of your carvings. Have a great day! - NYJ - [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member JetRnk's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2001
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Welcome back from your vacation Cherie and good luck with the carvings. I know what you mean about facing fears, I keep telling myself to face my own but I'm too scared! [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Gus, I can't play an instrument but I can sing or should I say SCREAM... [img]eek.gif[/img] I can do the hand claps....

    JetRnk [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dear CHERIE,

    This I have to say to you!!!
    SLAPPPP-(IN THE FACE) "I'm the QUEEN of ARTWORK around here!!!" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I'm obviously kidding again!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    I'm SO happy for you! Many BLESSING'S of Happiness goes out to you in your new adventure!!!
    I'm looking forward to seeing the picture's too! Maybe you've even sparked a little courage in me to finally put my artwork out there for people to see/buy. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    P.S. If you don't understand the joke-go to the thread, "How did you hear about The Runaways".

  6. #46
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I'm also glad to see that NYJ and JetRNK have now told us their secret talent's. We can use the vocals and a BAss player.

    Well, I suppose we can always beg and plead with Sandy to help us out on the drums. Maybe she'll even teach us a few things. Like- how to keep a beat!!!LOL

    OOOHHHH- Sandy!!!! Where are you My Love!! You cannot hide!! LOL [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] may you be blessed with a delivery of good wood. I really admire your spunk and optimism and wish you total success with your business!
    NYJ my dust bunnies get the bass guitar to call home!
    JetRnk I'm sure you scream devinely. Thanks for stepping up to the plate my friend!
    Sparkle I am laughing hysterically again! BTW did you see Sandy's recent message to fans on the runaways.com message board? Here's a shortcut for you if you'd like to check it out!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b=forum&f=1846

  8. #48
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Yo Danger Dude, Let me volunteer my services to this project... I play Bass, sloppy rhythm guitar, pretty bad bottle neck slide guitar. I also play the spoons, and maybe we can help the rhythm section by adding butterbeans into a empty soda can "Cha Cha Cha"... I also do animation with my Video Camcorder
    ... And I have not had sushi since I left California, Use to go to a place in Westwood called Cowboys Sushi... My wife just whacked me upside the head cause I was looking at the Beta fish while I typed that about Sushi...Anyone got any seaweed... I just got wacked again... I gotta go before I get hurt...

  9. #49
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Cherie you go girl"

  10. #50
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ella, sushi in Illinois, you must be a blashpemer!
    Isn't that beef and chop country? The good ol' boys will run you out of town.
    We get the good sushi on the east coast as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic